1. Charges will be as per tariff in force. Tariff if revised will be applicable to all advance bookings also from the date of reservation.
2. Not more than four rooms shall be allotted to a member. However group booking with special permission from the management can be done OFFLINE depending on availability
3. ONLINE bookings are confirmed only against payment of advance by Debit / Credit card or through a direct debit of Member’s account. Provisional bookings cannot be made ONLINE.
4. No booking shall be confirmed unless member agrees to terms and conditions mentioned and clicks on the “I ACCEPT” button.
5. It is mandatory for Members/Guests to carry a reservation confirmation letter, Valid Photo Identity & Advance receipt paid at the time of check-in without which a room may be denied
6. In case a room is reserved and will be occupied by a secondary member, or member’s guest, it is mandatory for them to carry a signed authorization letter from the primary member clearly stating that any residual bill value or liability arising out of unpaid bills will be debited to the primary member’s account and cleared without any debate.
7. Where a reservation is made for an Affiliated member, it is mandatory for the Affiliated member to carry a signed and stamped authorization letter from the original club to which the Affiliated member belongs
8. Bookings for rooms can only be done six months in advance. In case of any member desiring to book the rooms more than six months in advance, then specific written permission of the Management will be required and reservation can be done OFFLIN
9. Rooms can be occupied for a maximum period of 15 days at a time
10. Request for extension of stay shall be given in writing my member OFFLINE and may be considered strictly subject to availability of rooms and at the discretion of the NSCI club management. A room change may be necessary in case it is pre-allocated to another guest.
11. NSCI Delhi & Affiliated Members are not permitted to make ONLINE reservations.
12. All dependent members will be allowed to stay in the room subject to written request by the primary member.
13. The resident members shall ensure that they and their guests are properly dressed while in the Club.
14. Resident members are entitled to receive visitors in their rooms from 7.00am to 12am on all days except during special occasions & functions as may be notified by the Hon. Reg. Secretary. Please also refer to Rule no. 36
15. Maximum guests permitted to stay in Room:
a. Double Room – Two Adults plus Two Children or Three Adults
b. Suite Room – Three Adults plus Three Children or Four Adults
16. The Club or its management is not responsible for any valuables kept in the room. Guests are requested to use the lockers provided in the room.
17. Full Day room charges will be applicable in the event that any room is not vacated two (2) hours beyond the club check out time.
18. The club shall not take any responsibility in the event any members or their guest is not in a stable mental state.
19. The Management will not be responsible for any breakdown in the various facilities and services provided in the Chamber Rooms, due to unforeseen factors
20. ONLINE bookings can be cancelled only by the member in person, in writing and in advance. Cancellation charges will be as per the rules laid down by the Club management.
21. While booking the chamber room, the members/occupants are advised to ascertain the facilities normally available in the rooms and not raise any such issues on or after checking into rooms.
22. NSCI Management reserves the right to allocate rooms to all members and guests at the time of check in. Guests may not demand specific room numbers and the rooms will be offered strictly subject to availability.
23. CANCELLATION CHARGES POLICY
A) When intimation for cancellation is recd. between 00Hrs to 12Hrs from the time of check In 100% Cancellation charge
B) When intimation for cancellation is recd. between 12Hrs to 72Hrs from time of check In 50% Cancellation charges
C) When intimation for cancellation is recd. between 72Hrs to 168Hrs from time of check in 20% Cancellation charges
D) When intimation for cancellation is recd, before 168 hrs. 10% Cancellation Charges No Cancellation will be allowed after check-in
24. The Secretary is empowered to cancel any booking, in emergency of reserved accommodation giving 24 hrs. notice to the concerned member. On cancellation by the Management the member will be entitled to full refund of amount paid by him/her.
25. The check-in time is 12.00 noon & Check out time is 11.00am.
26. Refund should be taken within 30 days of settlement of chamber bill.
27. In case of cancellation within 48 hours of occupation at least one day’s charge will be recovered. No refund is payable for the day of cancellation unless the room/rooms booked are occupied by others for the same day and also at the sole discretion of NSCI management.
28. The room service facilities are available in the Chambers during the following hours.
||(Bed Tea and Breakfast)
||(Lunch) last order to be placed before 02.30 pm
||(Tea and Snacks)
||(Dinner) last order to be placed before 10.30 pm
29. In case of any date change, the same is to be done by submitting a written request and will be applicable to applicable cancellation charges.
30. Affiliated Members are not allowed to book rooms for guests.
31. Affiliated Members cannot book more than one room for Self/Family.
32. Reciprocal letter is mandatory from affiliated members.
33. For room reservation first preference will be given to members and their guests.
34. No get-together or functions will be permitted in the club guest rooms.
35. Smoking is strictly prohibited in club guest rooms. Only those having a valid permit may consume alcohol in the room.
36. For the safety and security of our members and guests, the club does not permit lady visitors inside any rooms occupied by a sole male occupant. We seek your cooperation in this sensitive matter and request meetings to be restricted to any public areas and restaurants within the club premise.
37. All outstanding dues will be transferred to the member’s account unless it is settled at the time of check-out.
38. The resident members are requested to leave the room key at the reception while going out from the room and not to take the room keys out of the club premises under any circumstances